Edit made thread...
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

wrist hat geschrieben:
Edit made thread...
??????
Sorry for my dumbness, but I didn't understand what you mean!!
anorex
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I have to note something:
since upgrading to 1.1.1.0 and then to 1.1.1.1 - thee game has almost no crashes to desktop - thank you for that!
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

anorex hat geschrieben:
I have to note something:
since upgrading to 1.1.1.0 and then to 1.1.1.1 - thee game has almost no crashes to desktop - thank you for that!
Oh! I wish I could play and test right now but my motherboard died roughly two months ago. Won't be getting a new rig until this summer, ugh, feels like forever. I hope the addon will be out by then to keep me busy until Skyrim. :)

PS. I wrote in the old "new patch" thread about helping out with translating, I mailed Dagon about it but to no avail.

Hoxyd, is there any way that the community (or I) can help you with translating / doing things that need doing to get the next (EN) versions out quicker?

Cheers! :)
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Daniel: At the moment there isn't anything to be translated, but we will get back to you when we need a translator once again!
Lord Dagon seems to be busy these days (looooong response times).
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger

arvisrend hat geschrieben:
Daniel: At the moment there isn't anything to be translated, but we will get back to you when we need a translator once again!
Lord Dagon seems to be busy these days (looooong response times).
Dear Arvisrend,

I think there is some translation needed in some places. Nothing that hurts/breaks the game, but it is needed anyway.
First of all: I've already applied the new EN Patch (v 1.1.1.1) and even so, some minor German text still does appear.
Second of all: I've only been around Giliad and Sanctum vicinities, so I can't tell you if another German texts will appear in other areas.

1) When my character levels up, the icon is displayed in rigth upper corner of the screen and some German text appear in left upper corner. I am almost sure this is a message telling the character just leveled up. No big problems here, I can live with that;
2) There is a post on Gilliad board that (when clicked on) tells about someone named Sven. The accompanying text is in German, I do recognize the name Sven but I didn't care to google-translate it because I chose to do some Sanctum quests before. When I return to Gilliad area to do more bounty quests I will google-translate it.

PS.: After applying the newest EN patch, I unchecked the NehrimTEMP_ENGRISH_TEXT.esp as I was told this mod is from September/2010 and it wouldn't be needed anymore (as the newest patch is from February/2011).
Thanks!
Henrique
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Thanks for the info.

ad 1) What exactly does the text say? It shouldn't be happening, the stuff is translated...

ad 2) It is an easter egg, irrelevant even to the bounty quest.
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger

Thanks for the info.

ad 1) What exactly does the text say? It shouldn't be happening, the stuff is translated...

1) Really I don't remember. It will take some time to write down it, because I'll have to level up again in order to the text does appear;

2) It would be great if we (non-german speakers) could have this easter egg translated as well!

Again I ask: shall I use NehrimTEMP_Engrish.esp mod or not?

Thanks!
Henrique
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

From all that I know, you shouldn't. As of 1.1.1.0, it hurts more than it helps.
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger

Thanks for the info.

Hi again!

To everyone here, especially arvisrend and the team responsible for translating Nehrim to English.

I've uploaded a jpg picture containing the german text which appears when my character levels up. The 4shared link is:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/BQ1KXy7e/N ... el-Up.html

I've found another german text, this time it is written on a note found on a corpse in Zardoth Cave (en route to Sildren). The 4shared link is:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/mRiUHT9q/N ... -Cave.html

Regarding the Giliad board containing the "Sven-related message" I didn't take a screenshot of it.

Again, I am sending these screenshots to this list not to criticize, but because I want to contribute (somehow) to the team tasked to translate Nehrim. It is a very well-designed mod, a marvelous work, a great game indeed.
Thanks!
Henrique.
40 Beiträge Seite 2 von 4