14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Nehrim Patch 1.0.9.1 (EN) is here.
This patch includes all previous patches!

The patch can be downloaded in two ways:
  • 1: Automatically using the Nehrim launcher. In order to be able to obtain the patch this way, you must make sure that the automatical search for updates is activated in your Nehrim launcher: Click on the "arrow" button to the right of the (greyed-out) "Update" button of your Nehrim launcher, and tick on the "search for servers and updates (not) active" field. Then your Nehrim launcher will automatically look for and download Nehrim patches (but install them only with your consent).

2: Manually by downloading it from the downloads section of the Nehrim website.

To see all the major features / fixes / changes in this patch watch the changelog (EN).
Brumbek
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you so much for the continued patching! You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work!
hugo
Bettler
Bettler

hey

ive got my nehrim launcher up as we speak, its connected to a server and ive clicked update, it informs me that there is a new update (this one) and asks me if i want to update now, i click yes....then nothing happens, any ideas as to what the problem is?
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

The patcher has no writing rights in your Nehrim directory?
(Try starting as admin.)
hugo
Bettler
Bettler

seems to make no difference at all, and yet when i go to close the nehrim starter after about 2 hours it says that its updating but nothing is happening still, what would be the specific folder that i would need to install the direct dowload to? that seems to get a little further, i have the actual disc not the steam version and its the game of the year one?

thanks for your time
hugo
Bettler
Bettler

sorry i also forgot to ask how precisely would i start nehrin as admin? im not too great with anything technical i just love playing this game
hugo
Bettler
Bettler

hehe sorted it now! :P thanks for the help guys and thanks again for making such an excellent game!
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Hi! Is there any information to be had regarding the next update? I'm a new user on the forum, but I've spent ~80 hours on Nehrim and I have some bugs in the English version to report that you could fix :) Thanks!

Daniel
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hey,
if you havent done so yet, you can report them on the Bugtracker. Im sure someone will address them then.
Also, there are a handful of known bugs, that just cant be fixed.
There hasnt been any information regarding the next update yet, its release will be a surprise like always : >

God Jul (Merry Christmas)
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

himmelslicht hat geschrieben:
Hey,
if you havent done so yet, you can report them on the Bugtracker. Im sure someone will address them then.
Also, there are a handful of known bugs, that just cant be fixed.
There hasnt been any information regarding the next update yet, its release will be a surprise like always : >

God Jul (Merry Christmas)
Sweet! :D Yeah, I've written them in there now. Frohe Weihnachten! :)
14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2