37 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Banstyle hat geschrieben:
I'm looking for some help. I recently downloaded Nehrim, but I can't get the launcher to connect online. I thought maybe the patch would help, but I don't know how to install the patch.

I put my Oblivion saves in a different destination because I read it is good to do that so as to not have Nehrim saves conflict with Oblivion saves. The patch wants to install itself into C:/Users/Nehrim. I get a message saying this isn't doable because it contains no Oblivion saves (or data, I forgot).
It's neither saves nor data. It's Oblivion.exe. You need the folder where the Oblivion.exe of your Nehrim installation resides.
Banstyle hat geschrieben:
It says it may be that this is a folder that can't be written in without admin rights, but I'm on Windows 7 and I have admin rights on my Win 7 account. I'm just not sure what to do. I tried installing it in in like 5 or 6 locations to no avail. Anyone familiar with this problem? If someone is willing to help, they can ask for more info and I can provide more info to help them help me.
Maybe try starting the patcher with admin privileges.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Fujisan hat geschrieben:
Did I fail in update of a file?
When I set up by opening a Diary, the strange display sometimes arose. When I investigated by CS, two places had a strange statement in 'GlobaltagebuchScript'.

It's line 412 MessageBox an item with excessinve "Underwater effects are now ON" ; another side there is no "Settings".
line 440 MessageBox an item with excessive "Memory cleansing is now ON."
So the Import Messageboxes feature of the CS is even buggier than I used to think. I am copypasting this into the bug tracker so we fix it next time.
Fujisan
Krieger
Krieger

Thank you, I have another question.
When I have translated the script by CS, the effect of a certain set item has noticed that I have overlapped with other set items. It is the "Wolf's Blood" : This Set Item's MGEF as Highway Thief (Script ID : 01SetScriptWolfsblut). Why?

And small things; a noun has an inconsistency.
A dog's name is a 'Chicken.' (FormID: 0020D50E 01Hund CREA)

Although the name of a certain cave is 'Telredor' with a map, it is 'Telredar' in the cell.
MAPM 0019D1F7 & 0019D580 Telredor
CELL 0019CFB0 & 0019D1F7 Telredar
Which is right?
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Fujisan hat geschrieben:
When I have translated the script by CS, the effect of a certain set item has noticed that I have overlapped with other set items. It is the "Wolf's Blood" : This Set Item's MGEF as Highway Thief (Script ID : 01SetScriptWolfsblut). Why?
Thanks, but these items are not in the game and the scripts are not done.
I fixed the "chicken" dog now. I guess it tasted like chicken to the translator... ("Huhn"=chicken sounds too much like "Hund"=dog in German. At least if you are skimming the page on high speed.

Will speak to the other devs about Telredor.
Synelor
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I'm having problems getting Nehrim to work, so I'll start from the beginning and how I installed it.

First,I have Steam version of Oblivion, GOTY to be exact, clean install.

I downloaded 1.0.7.5 Installer and installed it to G:/Nehrim/ (G: is my games drive)
Had no problems and launched the NehrimLauncher and downloaded the latest uptade (1.0.8.2) with it, and installed it G:/Nehrim/
But as I launched the game directly from Steam, in the launcher were only the original esm and the official plug-ins, no Nehrim esm and esp-s.
I also noticed something about Steam updating the game itself, could anyone explain? As I just saw it doing this.

If you need to know more, just ask. I was hoping it to go flawlessly, but as I afraid, no.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Steam has no idea about Nehrim and "updates" your Nehrim back to Oblivion. Check off the auto-update function in Steam.
Synelor
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Disabled, still have no idea what to do.

Edit: When I run Oblivion from Steam, the original esp-s are there, but no Nehrim ones, but when I select Data Files from the NehrimLauncher, there are only those 3 Nehrim esp-s.
37 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4