Character Progression Problem (Console Command Help Needed)

Moderator: Moderatoren

11 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
FRGCWRU
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I typed out a full reply to your post but I realized we're drifting off topic (you can still read it below in the spoiler).
[+]
Off Topic:
I never played any TES game using Marksmanship only. I've always wanted to give it a go, but RPG games are simply games I prefer to play with my Xbox 360 controller so I can better relax while playing. I'm really bad at aiming with a controller so I know a Bow & Arrow will probably be too difficult and in life-threatening situations I'd always resort to something else to save my hide. Same with my destruction magic. Whenever I use it it's usually a shock spell on target, but whenever I'm in a bind I quickly select a large fire ball or ice storm having no time to properly aim.

I'm sure it's a pretty awesome experience nonetheless. You can customize both your bow and arrows which gives you many more options. Me on the other hand... well I have a staff and that's it (Magic Winds one which I've been using for a long time). Haven't found any other staffs that are worth the effort aside from the extremely expensive one which I'll never actually use because I never want to make things too easy.

I'm a master alchemist and have all the "Perfect" brewing equipment but I never use any of those potions because they're way too powerful for my taste. Always sell them immediately with the exception of the Light on Self ones which I keep for when things get really hard to see even with my best light illusion spell. Drinking one of those practically turns night into day which is pretty awesome.
11 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2