a little help for a newbie :-)

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
betelges
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi at all

i have just started playing Nehrim and it's my Oblivion first game session too.

i'm at lvl 3 atm, i'm the abbey area and my problem is that i'm too weak in order to kill a simple cobold , what i'm missing?

what is supposed to be the % difficulty? should i play at 50% or 75% ??

thx in advance
and merry christmas!
betel
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

You're probably in an area which level is too high for you. Did you spend all your training points at a trainer? Find a trainer for armor skills, blade and blunt and get those up and you'll have a better chance against your foes. I'd play at 50 %. Also, stock up on potions they'd be helpful.
betelges
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

thx a lot, yeah i have to spend my lp yet!
i'll follow your tips but i'd like to train a mage class
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

[+]
First - in the "start" mine, did you pick all the mushrooms, especially the orange and green ones? If not, you might want to start over. If you pick most of the mushrooms, when you get out, you can go to the merchant, use the personality game to boost your reputation with him, then haggle up to about 50%, and then sell the red mushrooms for 3 golds and the green ones for 2, and sell all the potions and scrolls you found in the starting mine. He has limited gold, so you can only sell a bit at a time, but you should be able to raise around 1000 golds or more, which will help you buy weapons, armor, health potions and get some training at the abbey.

Second, you can't do much with magic until you reach the Sanctum, and you'll have to level up some before getting there. So you need to concentrate on melee or archery for the time being. I suggest archery, since you can do the quest at the abbey to get free training in it.

Third, when you levelled up, did you go to your diary and raise some attributes?

Fourth, explore the mines and caves around the lake by the abbey, you can find a few useful items, stuff to sell, and a summons rune which enables you to summon a kobold which is very useful as both a weapon and a distraction (assuming you have installed the latest English patch).
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1