Update?

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Update?

Petzi
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone at SureAI is still working on Nehrim. The bug tracker has over 20 pages of reported bugs, and I kind of wish the game would get a few fixes before you archived it. The English translation is still missing quite a few chunks of text and has errors, areas like the Treomar Nexus don't have much of a conclusion to them, crafting still has some missing functions (which should at least be removed, if you're not planning to implement them) and it's just buggy in general. So, can we ever expected a final patch, or have you completely moved on to the next big thing?
Zuletzt geändert von Petzi am 30.11.2013 13:25, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

I don't believe they will ever update it again. You won't notice those bugs anyway and the leftover untranslated chunks are pretty insignificant anyway. I believe crafting is actually completed.
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

There will be a translation patch for Nehrim. It is likely that the patch will also fix at least some of the known bugs. However, right now the top priority is the development of Enderal.

You can find a list in progress of missing translations in Nehrim 1.5.0.8 (EN) here. Feel free to add any findings to that list. You can also post them here or send them to me as PM.
Petzi
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

"You won't notice the bugs" and "the untranslated chunks are pretty insignificant" is a pretty unprofessional way to look at the problem... It may be "good enough", but the lack of polish is definitely noticeable in some parts of the game.

I've added a couple of items to that list. I don't know German, but I'll try to contribute as I can by reporting missing chunks.
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Id rather see them work on Enderal
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hey Petzi,

thanks a lot for your contributions to Missing Translations in Nehrim 1.5.0.8 (EN)! Please have a look at your talk page on Nehrim Wiki. :)
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1