untranslated notes

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

hay all can someone translate note11 ( found in Aman fortress) or link me to a site that has an english translation.i checked the nehrim wiki website but there is no translation for this note 11 i cant read german :s
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hi domfather, you can find the translation of the note on Nehrim Wiki. You might have to refresh your browser window so that you can see the improved translation. The numbering of the notes on Nehrim Wiki is arbitrary. The note found in Aman Fortress is listed as Note (5) on the Wiki (Letters, Notes, Notices and Posters). I wonder why you're referring to the note as "note 11"?

There's still a number of untranslated texts. If you find any untranslated texts that are not listed on Missing Translations in Nehrim 1.5.0.8 (EN), you can leave a note in the comments section of the page or post them here.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke

thanks for the reply .it was my error in saying note 11 when i should of said notiz 11 but i was thinkin more along the lines of in the game.the wiki was confusing and acording to the page there is no translation so i was a bit confused.http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Letters,_N ... nd_Posters
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I see, thanks! Notiz (11) was a redundant entry, probably from a time when the note still had the title "Notiz". I've deleted the entry.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke

just an update i see u corrected it now on the wiki page but there is a bit of a page layout problem now.the white background is slightly of to one side and it makes it hard to read the start of the entrys..it was not like this beffor. jut thought id point this out to u
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Thanks for the note, domfather! Right now, the entire layout of Nehrim Wiki is messed up. It's due to an update by wikia.com. It will be a while before it's completely fixed.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke

no worries hope things get sorted.:)
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1