Skyrim Project?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

First, I'm not sure that this is the place to post this, but the reason I am posting here is because I have a question.

Assuming SureAI will be working on a new game using the Skyrim Creation Kit, I am interested in contributing.

The question is: Are you looking for/interested in contributors?

I think that I could help you with the Papyrus scripting language, as it will be new and I am a Computer Science student.

Anyway, the point is, if you will be working on a new project, I'm willing to help.
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

Of course they are working on a new project :D, called Project 5 (P5) so far. Just take a look here: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=110
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Awesome. I guess another question is, do they understand English? The only German I know is from my work in converting Nehrim entirely in English (some of the images of the posters on buildings, but mostly things you wouldn't find outside of the construction set, like IDs and such). I have been to Germany, and I know that every German I met spoke a whole lot more English than I spoke German.
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

electrosheep hat geschrieben:
I guess another question is, do they understand English?
Communication won't be a problem. Our english skills are good enough, I think. :)
I have spreaded your request to some of the team members. Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself and your skills? That would help us a lot come to a decision. Please write me a PM.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1