Congrats & Thanks

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
almark
Bettler
Bettler

hi, i'm new here.

i wanna say thank you sureai team for your great job, Nehrim is by far the best Rpg game i've ever played.

i've recommended this game to all my friends, also on other forums, beacuse this game really deserves it.

I'm not a programmer, i don't speak german very well, just the basics, but if you need I would be happy to help you for what i can do. :wink:

Cheers! :thumbsup:
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

I completely agree with you. Nehrim truly is an outstanding game. I really liked the story and the world itself. It's not something you see every day in today's games. I can not wait to see what they are going to do with Skyrim. I already saw in Nehrim that they tried to up the game play a notch but it was flawed because of limitations. Now with the soon to come Creation Kit the team ( SureAi) can do so much more. Let's hope they again capture that feeling I had in Nehrim.
EDIT: Also the dungeons were really well done. Even in Gamebryo they made them interesting, realistic(they make sense) and unique something which a legitimate video game company could not do. Even in Skyrim they are a bit monotone bit still a big improvement over Oblivion. Let's see what they will churn out...
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1