Arena, crafting, wanted quest

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Fortrond
Bettler
Bettler

Hello I just cant play nehrim right now to test this new patch. So I just want to ask if there is some new craftable items, wanted and arena quest?? From the patch note : "The Wanted quest is now completed." I am not sure what to think. Its just finished or there is something new?
And my last question is are there some new dungeons expect new iron fire halls, nexus of treomar and portal of daromath?
I know these questions are lame, but i just really need to KNOW. I am so fu***** excited and want to be home and play :(
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Yes, you will be able to craft quite a bit more in the way of weapons, armor, arrows, etc. The dungeons you mentioned are now explorable, and there is a new one (actually a series of them) that I have been exploring for about 5 hours and I am maybe halfway finished, I don't know. There at least 2 new wanted missions, I haven't tried out the arena to see what is new.
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

There are some new challenging arena fights (you should have at least level 30), and a champion. The wanted-quests has been extended by maybe 5, there are now some in the desert.
And with the Shadow god-quest comes a big series of dungeons (maybe this is, what 'badgesareus' meant), too.
asardes
Bettler
Bettler

Is there a complete set of Night Blade armor? I did the Nexus halls quest and found one pair of greaves, one pair of gloves, a helmet, and two pairs of boots, but no vest/body. Is this a bug where instead of the second pair of boots, there should have been the body piece? In this case, can someone provide the BaseID for it?
pls
Gauner
Gauner

I'm also quite interested in that Nightblade armor. The stuff I got is quite usefull for marksman except for greaves which don't have any bonus at all (strange), it's just a simple armor. Also found no body armor (and found only one pair of boots, i think it was weared by the archer boss. where is the other?).
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

I posted about this issue three times already, without any answer. The body piece is not just missing in the game, it is missing in the game files entirely (haven't found it with the Construction Set). The Nightshade Armor was my favourite mod-armor in Oblivion, too, so it's sad that it's implemented only patitially. Too bad I'm not a good modder, otherwise I would fix it :(
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I found Nightblade Boots on an assassin in "The Subsurface" cave on the road south out of Treomar, so apparently Nexus Halls are not the only place to find Nightblade gear.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1