A huge thanks and some questions :)

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Neela64
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hello guys!

First of all, a huge THANK YOU for the AddOn! I really enjoyed playing Nehrim again. :D

I hav 2 questions, though:
1. Is the Shaft to the Sanctum in the Nexus Halls the end? I couldn't find any lever to bring the lift up.

2. Will the Sanctum be surrounded by that ice shield forever? Is there a way/quest to go back there?

Thanks,
Neela
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

I can't asnwer your first question I am struggling too on that part.
Second question: Probably not and why would you? The sanctum was plundered and everyone was killed by Chancellor Barateon's soldiers. There is nothing left there. A good substitute is the Mountain Monastery but it's a bit further into the main quest line.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Neela, I'm stuck in the same place in Nexus. Have you been able to start the Shadow God quest? The quest marker points a Zerobilon, but when I get to the worldspace, it seems to point to one of the globes that is high up on the wall.
Neela64
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Yes, I was able to start it, thanks to the "tcl" command :lol:
(I don't have too high acrobatics skills)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

You weren't supposed to there. The entrance is in the temple nearby the village of Salen. You know the one far up north.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

The sanctum is not supposed to be ever reachable. Nevertheless this can be modded out. Whoever does this should disable the NPCs and probably replace the int cells by half-destroyed versions thereof (the latter is the hardest part, of course).

The Shadow God quest has nothing to do with Zerobilon. I hope all buggy quest markers have been fixed by 1.5.0.7.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I think 1.5.0.8 solved the problem as the Conjuration book is now in English, and when I set that as the active quest, I only see about 6 quest markers, which I assume are where more books are to be found. Thanks, SureAI for all the work on the translations and fixing the bugs so quickly!
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1