Nehrim 1.5 english

Moderator: Moderatoren

39 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4
Antipathy
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I installed the English 1.5 patch and the Nehrim English data esp is mispelled

Nehrim Englisch.esp and now some messages like if you break the magic prohibition thing, it's in German it didn't use to be. I just started playing it again just thougth I would bring these issued to your attention.
helloa
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

When i play nehrim 1.5 should i enable
english.esp
or
englisch.esp
or
both
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Thanks for the report. New patch 1.5.0.6 is out now. Renamed the NehrimEnglisch.esp to NehrimEnglish.esp. NehrimEnglish.esp is the right file then to activate.
helloa
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

All right thanks.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Thank you Hoxyd for this addon I am really enjoying it. Now this question might come a bit early and you may not have time to answer it but I'll ask anyway. Now that Skyrim has been released you guys at SureAi are probably making plans for Project 5. I know it's going to take years for it to come which is okay but will the game be about? Will it continue from Nehrim where all the Light-Born have been killed or is the storyline going to be something completely new? Is it still going to take place on Nehrim or on another continent? I know you have already released some information about it but it's in German and not any translator can do it's job properly... Thanks
helloa
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

a lot of translated text was put back into german. For example: the text at the forge, the diary text, achievement earning notification, current Xp, Current learning points, and a lot of misc text. Most of it involves tools or is located in that area where notifications are posted. (the place where it says Autosaving, though that wasnt translated into german)
It wouldnt bother me, but i know almost all of this text was already translated correctly and somehow you accidently reverted it.
speedxgrapher
Schurke
Schurke

Guys just another quick note: 1.5 runs just fine but 1.5.0.6 comes up as corrupted, whether I download it from the installer or directly to my PC. Any ideas?
Mitro
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Thank you Hoxyd for this addon I am really enjoying it. Now this question might come a bit early and you may not have time to answer it but I'll ask anyway. Now that Skyrim has been released you guys at SureAi are probably making plans for Project 5. I know it's going to take years for it to come which is okay but will the game be about? Will it continue from Nehrim where all the Light-Born have been killed or is the storyline going to be something completely new? Is it still going to take place on Nehrim or on another continent? I know you have already released some information about it but it's in German and not any translator can do it's job properly... Thanks
Here's your answer: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=5728

I did this on several requests for information about P5
Ratters
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Thank you guys so much. Sooo looking forward to playing this again. I've missed roaming around Nehrim.
39 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4