Are Nehrim, Arktwend and Myar Aranath Connected Storywise?

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I mean, obviously Arktwend, the game/mod, is going to show the earlier days of that land, so what about Myar Aranath? Will Project 5 tie all these together? I just finished Nehrim and downloading Arktwend now, after that Myar Aranath. The reason that I`m wondering is that there`s a lot of sites in Nehrim, plus what looks like half a continent in Arktwend that is waiting for ...what? There`s room for SOMETHING. Plus, in the Erothin Chamber Of Portals, there were extra portals that didn`t work. Have I stumbled onto something big here? :shock: And wouldn`t it be too damned cool?! :mrgreen:
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

You shouldn't play any of Arktwend and Myar Aranath just because of the story. They are mostly good as new-lands mods, with rather reasonable balancing and impressive-for-the-time scripting; the story of Arktwend, however, is pretty much nonsense (the mod is unfinished, since Oblivion came out before it was completely done) and the story of Myar Aranath is rather generic. Honestly there is not much to tie in together.
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke

Understood, thank you for the swift reply.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Aren't Arktwend and Myar Aranath both in German only, without English subtitles?
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Aren't Arktwend and Myar Aranath both in German only, without English subtitles?
Arktwend has an English version provided by a guy named Golden Thief, I believe his name is.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I try to play Arktwend, but honestly i arrived only to Stormwend and then pull up. The Morrowind graphic is kinda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . In any case it's a seed of Nehrim, where the developers have made a big jump in quality.

For the most persistent players, there is a link for English subtitles:
http://www.gamefallout.com/myar-aranath ... 37369.html
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1