Lost mages guild of Treomar??

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Lares
Bettler
Bettler

In the book "Dark forest mysteries" i read that the source or the corruption is most probably coming from the mages guild house in the center of the forest.
Is there any way to reach this place or does this place even exist?!

Here is a quotation from the book:
According to my theory, a few mages escaped the destruction of Treomar and retreated to the house in the forest where they were safe, for it was hidden well. The circle of mages in Treomar had a few very powerful mages who were able to escape the army of the seraphim. For these men, the destruction of Treomar was a slap in the face. Their families, their homes and their beliefs were ruined. One of the alteration mages may have been powerful enough to create a curse that makes the lands die. Why? Out of revenge? He didn't want to leave the fertile lands to the Gods, for the mages feared the Gods would rule over them after the fall of Treomar. Although that didn't happen, for the Gods gave up the land of Nehrim after the war against Arantheal, but that could not have been predicted.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

There is a ruined village in the middle of The Dark Forest, but there is no trace of such place. I've looked at this place in Coctruction Set and I'm pretty sure that is a tale story.
But only one Nehrim maker can give the correct answer.
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

I have been searching for this house, too, but all I found were some Ruins...
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1