"TILDE" AND "TCL" ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS! XD

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

For real! The "tilde" key is the one on the left side of your keyboard, below esc and to the left of the 1 key. It`s got that squiggly line that looks like this: ~. Okay, during normal gameplay if you get stuck in a wall, fall through the world, or get trapped behind the bars in Arena, etc., simply press the tilde key once and type the lower-case letters "tcl", no quotation marks. That`s t as in t-bone, c as in car and l as in lamp. Then, simply press the ENTER key once. The line:"COLLISION OFF" should appear. Press the tilde key again and you`re in "Ghost mode" as I call it. You can pass through anything and if you look upwards, you can fly, anywhere! I would suggest saving before this, but if you`re that stuck you`ll be loading a save file anyway. This way you don`t lose any progress. When you`re out of the jam, simply reverse the process, (making sure you`re a few meters above the floor/ground and not in the middle of a tree, lol). To exit ghost mode, hit tilde, type tcl, hit the ENTER key. It should then say COLLISION ON. Hit the tilde key once more and you`re solid again. Congratulations, you`ve just used the mysterious "console"! There are many more codes like level-skip, etc. but they can bug your game so bad you can`t finish it. This is simple, easy, fun, (flying!) and a lifesaver. ENJOY! WARNING: DIVING DOWN THROUGH THE WORLD WILL GET YOU LOST IN BLACKNESS BIGTIME! Just saying...
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

But i have to warn you: Using the tcl-line can destroy quests and cause bugs. Especially in interiors and dungeons you can pass triggers that are necessary for quest. So you should only use it if you know what you are doing an as few as possible.
Mitro
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

Are you trying to make advertisements for a console command? :roll:
And it's less flying than "airwalking" :lol:
It's okay that you've experienced your first cheat, I wonder what you will post when you discover tgm :mrgreen:
I can imagine a thread:
"TILDE" AND "TGM" MAKE YOU OVERLORD
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke

LOL! Well, yes it was my first use of the console after hearing about the damned thing for years, (I used to be strictly a console gamer, not PC). :lol: :lol: :lol:
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

Many (if not all?) games and operating systems have a console. It is often the simplest way to interact with the program and to change certain values. So there isn't really any magic about it :lol:
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke

greenlight hat geschrieben:
Many (if not all?) games and operating systems have a console. It is often the simplest way to interact with the program and to change certain values. So there isn't really any magic about it :lol:
It is when you`re 53 and didn`t have a computer until two years ago, lol. I wish an Xbox360 had a console!
Mitro
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

For some 360 games there are button combinations to use cheats but I believe you'll hardly be able to find a console in a console :P Now that's confusing :D I mean a console for a console :thumbsup:
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1