Tel'lmaltath Robe

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I found a tel'lmaltath robe which makes the player invisible (or transparent) except for the head, hands, and feet. Has anyone found any other tel'lmaltath garments (hat, gloves, shoes) that would complete the invisibility?
Chaos
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

[+]
You got the robe from the dead Narathzul didn't you ?
If that's the case you can throw it away, the robe is an NPC only robe and not a set.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

[+]
I don't remember where I found it, but my oldest save is just before taking the Star Ship to Inodan, and it was in my inventory then, so I probably got it from Narathzul, or maybe in Tyrat.
Alramus
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

[+]
Wait, wait. The Robe of Narathzul doesn´t make you invisible as I know. I had it. And it worked fine to me as far as I can remember. Do you have a female character? Maybe there´s only a male version for the robe?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Yes, I have a female character. Do you remember where you got your robe?
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi,
[+]
I looted the robe form dead Narathzul and I thought it was bugged and the graphics of the robe simply didn't work. It also happened to me with one weapon that I equipped it and couldn't see it. And I also had female characters, maybe the version for females is bugged?
Alramus
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

[+]
Yes that´s what I think. There´s just no female version made for it. Because only Narathzul is supposed to wear it. And yes I found the robe with dead Narathzul, too. guess there is no other possibility to get it because there´s only one Tel'lmaltath at a time. and you become the Tel'lmaltath after he dies.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1