Wish : "Loading Area"

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
aneszej
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello, i am new to forum, but not to the Oblivion. I started playing Nehrim 2 days ago, and my performance is good, it's bad only when exploring places, it freezes a bit or lags for a momment or two which makes game hardly playable. I could play oblivion on max graphics. My PC is old, but in Oblivion i didn't have this problem, while i was exploring in Oblivion and when i come to new part that isn't explored, i still can move without getting lag, it shows "Loading Area" and allows me to still more without lag, but i would see not loaded part of terrain. (Mostly can't see of tress,hills,grass and other stuff.) So my wish is, is it possible to include that "Loading Area" or whatever it is in Nehrim, with a patch or something, or is there way to enable it ?

And my second wish is, to include castles, like Stoneberg (Steinberg) in cells, new worlds like Anvil in Oblivion, it would increase performance. Is there a way to do this ? or did anyone done this before ?
Sorry for bad english. :)
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Sorry, but I don't think any of these is possible. For reasons of NPC AI and geography, Erothin and Steinfeld can only function as open cities (already the few parts of Erothin that are separate worldspaces cause some bugs).
aneszej
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Ok. Thx for the answer. I think i'll need to upgrade PC or something, cause i hardly have 20 FPS. 25 FPS max, and around 15- in cities. Really bad :(
Well, nothing i can do else, i tried using OSR (Oblivion slutter remover) and other performance boosters.
Edit : uh nearly forget to ask, my Nehrim is getting more deutsch and more... everytime i join it more and more stuff gets deutsch, subtitles, exp points, learning points, all arrows are on deutsch... anybody got idea why ? should reinstall Nehrim ?
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1