Agility question and monster blindness

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
FreezeProblem
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

In nehrim my character were never staggered by melee or ranged attack (with ~50 agility) even when being hit for 100 damage or greater, but some enemies (mostly low level) sometimes get staggered when hit.
Does agility affects it like in oblivion?

Another question is about blindness of monsters. Most blind of all are summoned zombies with sight radius of less then half of meter (they not see you even if you hit them few times with longsword, if use dagger then they may become agressive until you make step back, then they instantly loose you from sight, because of that summoned zombies useful only to distract monsters or for target practice)
Hostile npcs seem to not spot the player until it gets too close (without sneaking). Sometimes I even try to talk with them (may be they are not hostile? :D ) after that they attack. Same thing with some skeletons. It may be level dependent because at lower levels I usualy been attacked as normal.

In alcazar's bastion I criticaly hit summoners few times having only 35 of sneak skill. It was possible in oblivion too but in nearly complete darkness with sneak about 100 or 50+ with some chameleon effect. Also summoners not summoned anything.
What is wrong with monsters?
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1