Dark Forest Mystery-question (spoiler)

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
atibingler
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey I learned about this house supposedly in the middle of the Dark Forest. I've searched for it but I can't seem to find it. It is clearly mentioned in the Dark Forest Mystery-book that anyone who goes in never comes out of the house. However I've found no house that I can enter :(

Anyway, my question is, is this house that is mentioned in the book somewhere in the forest?

Thanks for answering :D

One more little question: What happens if you find all the 200 magic symbols? I'm looking for my 140th :D Thanks for the awesome game guys I'm REALLY enjoying it. I expect Skyrim to be at the level of Nehrim :wink:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

You receive experience points for each magic symbol you find, and the more you find, the higher the experience is for each. But 200? 140? There are 98 that can be found without using the console codes, and one more that can be found using an unlock command. That's 99 at most. 140??
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I expect Skyrim to be at the level of Nehrim.
You might be disappointed. Nehrim was created for PCs. Skyrim was developed for consoles and is being ported to PCs, so it quite possibly will be somewhat short of the Nehrim experience. We'll see 11-11-11, if it's on time.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

the house of death in the dark forest has not been added yet (as far as i know). i spent a very long time searching every inch of the forest and came up empty before finding it wasn’t added yet.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1