Where to buy an Aeterna Torch?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
AcesHigh
Bettler
Bettler

I remember seeing one for sale in the beginning of the game, but it cost a lot of money which I didnt have at the time. Now, I am filthy rich, but I cant find the Aeterna Torch for sale again! I dont even remember who was selling it!

I am just tired of carrying lots of torches around. As far as I understand, the Aeterna torch lasts forever?

btw, in another note... where can I find merchants selling TONS of ingredients for me to practice alchemy? I remember in Oblivion there were a few merchants who had 30-60 of several different ingredients. Then you could buy those and then you would find 30 ingredients that matched 30 others, and you could make 30 potions :)
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

You can buy Aeterna torches at Rico in Erothin, Harbor, Sarnor .Tavern and merchants later in Darlan. They last two times the common torch. IMHO the Light spell is more efficient.

Alma's Alchemy in Erothin has a good variety of ingredients. You can check here for more details:
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Nehrim_Wiki
AcesHigh
Bettler
Bettler

thanks Garnet. To tell the truth, I thought the aeterna torch lasted forever... you know... aeterna... eternal... :lol:

as for Alma, yes, she has good VARIETY, but not good quantity of each ingredients. But maybe that was on purpose. You know... in Oblivion, it was pretty common to buy a lot of ingredients (30 of each) in some stores, than create 30-60 potions of each kind, and then sell them for a lot of profit.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

You're right, but it's an abundance of plants and creatures in nature. Gain money in Nehrim is much harder than in Oblivion. At the end of Oblivion I had mostly all houses and a tons of Gold, but at the end of Nehrim I don't dare to enter in Master Craftsman :shock:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1