A Critique, humbly (gameplay spoilers kinda)

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

Hello, before I start again, I would like to say wow...This mod/game is amazing. Thanks for all the hard work

This is more a critique of the oblivion engine's weaknesses, and a bit of disappointment to find that Nehrim relies on it.

The oblivion engine did some things well. Unfortunately, its (advanced for the time) physics engine was...unpredictable at best. The "grab" key became my least-used player control, and quickly. Mods were released soon after the PC release to allow the player better control over in-game item placement. They made item placement with the testy oblivion engine, manageable. Unfortunately, there are multiple instances during Nehrim game-play that require use of "grab." You have to move items, (either through the "z" key or a spell) or you are stuck. During these parts of the game I almost gave up on the game.

That being said, I would love to see (a mod like redecoration) incorporated into the existing game to give players a more predictable method to advance the story line, a way that does not require so much "z" key.

-AsaRuth
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1