invisibilty/sneaking question

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Bargelfroot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Firstly, thanks for the amazing mod..so far this is much better than vanilla Oblivion in many, many ways.

My one complaint is the enemy NPCs that just (usually) stand facing the door, it makes sneaking pretty difficult. I figured I could counter this and have some fun with the invisibility spell..but it looks like (from the wiki) there is no spell until later in the game, I don't want to disturb the continuity of my game trekking to a far away city, anyone have helpful hints about how to have fun in dungeons with a sneaky character?

Again, I have to say i'm pretty blown away by this mod, I really didn't expect something this amazing!
speedxgrapher
Schurke
Schurke

Well. coupled with a good Marksmanship Level. you can virtually become a medieval sniper, especially if your bow and / or arrows are magical.
Bargelfroot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I don't understand what you mean exactly, it's not bows that are the problem, but the fact that the enemy NPC's often are directly facing you, making it hard to sneak at all. I guess once my sneak is higher I can try it, but it seems like often there is really no way to sneak period, which is what makes me want to use the invisibility spell.
speedxgrapher
Schurke
Schurke

Well, you asked how to have fun in dungeons with sneak. That was fun enough for me (also a Thief type character).
Bargelfroot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Yeah it's a little better now that my skills are higher, I can drop a bunch of HP with an initial shoot, then finish them with a sword. Thanks.
speedxgrapher
Schurke
Schurke

You're welcome :)
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i didn't have much trouble with sneaking. the thing about being sneaky is that you have to be patient, and take your time. And stop moving when they are too near (that’s the biggie :lol: ).
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1