everybody (but Kim) hates my character

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

My character is maxed out in personality and speech-craft. She is not a criminal. (other than the magic prohibition) Besides Kim, who is in love with my character (disp. 100) everyone other NPC is sitting, quite stubbornly, at a disposition of 37. Is there a reason for this? Is this a bug? Please help, I'm having a hard time playing a paladin character when everyone jeers at me when I come into town. :P
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

everyone (except kim) has a disposition of 37 towards your character? that just isn't quite right. or do you simply mean that everyone has a low disposition maybe not everyone is at precisely 37, like a generalization? I read previously that you lost your diary and added it back by console? I don’t see how but could that be a cause of the issue?
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

You are correct, its not right. Unless I have bribed and/or played the speechcraft mini-game with the NPC their disposition is stuck at 37. Every last one. Northrealm, middlerealm, and southrealm. Even my "friends" at the arcane university and mountain monastery. I'm not sure how the diary could figure into the issue, but perhaps this is a bug that caused both?
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i can't even think of what would cause a bug like this. maybe posting in the support section might get you some answers, or at least ideas?
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Is disposition of any effect in Nehrim? I don't think so.
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

arvisrend hat geschrieben:
Is disposition of any effect in Nehrim? I don't think so.
I don't think so, it just means everyone is stuck making angry faces when my character comes near.

@Casper-I will try that.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1