I'm not sure if this has been asked already.

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
karriban
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Might there be any indication of an English voice acted version of this mod in the works?
I realize that this would be a fairly large task to undertake, so i wouldn't really expect it to be done simply because someone asked about it.
If anyone has any information about weather or not they plan to do this, or if they have said they don't plan to do this already, i would
greatly appreciate if someone could shed a little light on this subject for me.

Fantastic mod by the way! The bit of it i played, before my old computer bit the dust, was absolutely amazing.
The meticulous attention to detail and the unique elements of the game shows a serious commitment to quality.
In my honest opinion Bethesda could learn quite a bit from the creators of this mod.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i doubt there will ever be an english VO version of this mod, and i don't mind at all.
brandon2u
Gauner
Gauner

agree with casper... i have not missed the voices.

most of your time is spent 'exploring' and fighting... no voice necessary.

less than 10% of your game time will be spent 'chatting'...

the story and dialogs are well written... intriquing to read...

also, the minimal reading required gives it a nice old school feel ;)
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

As someone who speaks little to NO German, I must say that I prefer non-English dialogue. Somehow it works for my character that everyone is speaking a foreign language and she can't understand anyone. Being that so many of the amazing "fixes" in Nehrim were also in mods I religiously used for oblivion, it helps me feel like I'm in a different world space. (thanks for the inclusion of so many of the must have immersion mods Nehrim developers) There are a few voice actors that seem to be out of place in the world-space, but they are definitely overshadowed by the sheer awesome of the other voice actors. The only place I've missed being able to understand the spoken language is in Ostian, I'd love to know what the prophet says. (the subtitles did not pick his dialogue up). So, personally, if an English version of the dialogue was released, I would not be first in line to install it.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1