Nehrim Difficulty

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Wow Different strokes. I have just been reading the thread on Nehrim Difficulty.
I found Nehrim so easy, that I have spent the last few months researching ways to increase the difficulty, with some success. My first mod http://www.4shared.c...y9/sharing.html

It slows down Levelling & skill increases.
I have given some thought to changes that would increase the level of in game immersion.

Changes I would like to see in Nehrim

Reduced clutter in all settlements & ownership by the settlement.
Zornac is working on this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35702

It shouldn't be possible to steal that bow in the first outpost ,this is a far flung outpost of empire they would not have hard to come by resources laying about like that.

To compensate more money & clutter on Corpses in the starter Dungeon & a slightly better starter weapon perhaps.

One possibility, on the corpses of the other invitees, why not a little more gold, a decent weapon & or a mortar & pestle, who would go out into this world without one?

More Loot in Caves & Outlaw bases, why wouldn’t the big criminal organisation have supplies of gold, food & weapons, & less in random boxes by the side of the road.

Why would there be gold in a box by the side of the road, is no one in this world curious?

Alchemy equipment & rare ingredients could be placed in the bases of renegade Mages. You would need to work for them then .

I would like that full set of expert alchemy equipment , that you can buy way to early either removed or made much more expensive.
Now that I know where it is a can't help myself, It's on of the first places I go once I have a few levels up. I would love for it to be gone when I get there, or so expensive that I would need to go do some work to get it.
No stealing from farmers, or at least make it stealing, guard dogs on farms really formidable ones :mrgreen: ," I would love this one" :lol: this is a dangerous world.

Home made potions should have a really low value & be less effective than store brought ones, they are heavier now, maybe the weight could go up even more .

After all, the store brought ones are made by professional Alchemists; to compensate the store brought ones could be really powerful, really expensive & possibly have more than 1 effect .

A cure disease potion costs over 200 gold & once you find a few ingredients that cure disease is totally worthless, it maybe worth removing player made cure disease potions from the world, maybe place them occasionally on corpses or in very well hidden trunks in the world .

Another option might be to make cure disease portions that only work partly the disease keeps coming back until you get to someone or something that can completely cure it .

All spells that have a single value, like unlock or cure disease could become rare or non existent. Cure disease should be something that works slowly a little bit at a time getting a disease should have penalties attached, so that there is a point to resist disease potions. As it is now one plant root & it’s all over.
May be as this is a medieval world a pilgrimage would be another way to cure disease.

One other area I would like to see change is the economy It's still way to easy to get rich.

I know that many of the things I complain about were there in Oblivion to, & even with all the changes that have been made to Oblivion many of them still are.

But I would still love to see some of them in this game as there is so much that I love about Nehrim Beebee
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1