New Zerobilon World Challenge (maybe spoilers!)

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

hi!

i play the new tower defence game in the world of 1000 towers (great game!). i did the easy level and moved onto the medium level. i survived the 15th wave. the boss creature of the last wave reached the line and was just floating there. i thought i would lost the game but nothing happened, so my tower next to it could kill it however. same happened in the hardest level.

note: when i entered the world, quest pop-up massage tells the rules of the game and when i chose "make this my active quest" the next pop-up says "you lost" (however i didn't even start the game).

so is it by design that the last boss creature can reach the line and the game is not immediately over (though it's against the rules of tower defence games)?

(it seems if some script is not connected properly, like the "you lost" script is connected to the first pop-up message, but i'm not the expert :D).
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

hmmm, no one completed this quest or everyone could do it without the boss reachimg the line? :D
MrDreadlock
Bettler
Bettler

koschwarz hat geschrieben:
hmmm, no one completed this quest or everyone could do it without the boss reachimg the line? :D
I don't think so, same "issue" on my game, but tbh quite helpful issue that is:) I mean, on hardest level there is no way, at least for me, to stop boss creature before reaching final line. I had a death tower next to the line and still it took quite a while to shoot that bastard down.
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

glad that not i'm the only one :D

however you're right. medium level is just doable but the hardest...i played it at least 6 times in a couple of tower combination but nothing helped. at least 1/3 of the boss's health remained when reached the line. i tried to hit it with every of my spell and arrow i had but these only scratched it. paralyze is worth nothing. and the strange thing is that the 15 creature waves before the main boss can be easily destroyed.

however the quest is done due to this "bug" (?).
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

I completed this quest after ALOT of reloading and moving of my towers. Basically as I reached the final wave I started dropping the tower, letting them do their thing, and then moving the tower up the hill. It was about impossible, but I made it. Honestly? My least favorite quest.
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

AsaRuth hat geschrieben:
I completed this quest after ALOT of reloading and moving of my towers. Basically as I reached the final wave I started dropping the tower, letting them do their thing, and then moving the tower up the hill. It was about impossible, but I made it. Honestly? My least favorite quest.

grat! i tried to move them but the boss was too fast for me, so that moved towers counted nothing.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

my game was bugd with this quest it dident matter if monsters got to the top nothing happend so in the end i completed it anywaz and got all the gear in the chests:)
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1