Alchemy Equipment (above journeyman)

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
CKtheFat
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Been having a great time in Nehrim, level 16 and just about to leave for the east coast missions. I have my alchemy up to 83 and have all journeyman alchemy equipment (all stolen) and have made about 35,000 gold from selling hundreds of potions.

Where can I find some better alchemy equipment? All the venders seems to only sell novice and journeyman, and despise many people saying that it's easy to come across the better alchemy equipment, I haven't been able to myself. Any tips on where I might find superior alchemy gear?
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

I know it won't help you much, but I found bette r alchemy just while proceeding in the main quest, new areas, new explorables... better equipment.
Didn't spend time figuring out where to get a better one, so sorry, I can't help much.
But...
[+]
when you finish the Main Quest a new merchant in Erothin becomes available. He sells Perfect alchemy set as I recall. Master Craftsman.
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

You may find the one or other expert piece from a merchent, but thats the highest you can regularly buy.
It also depends on your level what equipment you can find.
[+]
After MQ 20? the Master Craftsman in Erothin opens, and sells a special set only available there. Its the best in the game, and costs a total of 270k Gold.
CKtheFat
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hm... don't suppose I could steal that set, could I?
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

no, its locked behind impossible locks without key.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi

Do a lot of alchemy while playing myself. Have a character benn exploring with, level 16 not into chapter 2 yet! Have expert calcinator rest is journeyman. You may strike lucky in a chest etc (playing this time had calcinator and retort before reaching the Abbey, both from crates).
As you go through chapters/ level up, I think I remember Fort Maris having expert bits and pieces and Nurna Ruins(?) Master pieces.

Also believe on a quest in Ostian, although could get there earlier (strike me if I'm wrong), quest about making explosives, alchemical equipment on table outside hut (believe its master level). :!:
Just keep adventuring. :D
CKtheFat
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I find apprentice alchemy equipment all the time in random crates. I have about a dozen of them now, and another half dozen I've stolen. I believe I bought my journeyman equipment from a store (Alma's, I think?) but have never had any luck stumbling across them in dungeons.

Oh well, guess I'll just keep my eyes open.
MrDreadlock
Bettler
Bettler

TheHawk hat geschrieben:
Also believe on a quest in Ostian, although could get there earlier (strike me if I'm wrong), quest about making explosives, alchemical equipment on table outside hut (believe its master level)
And as far as Ostian is concerned, there is master mortar and master retort in Temple of Creator NW from city, just follow the road
yetimen61
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

you can buy alchemic stuff expert all of them in pirate cave
AsaRuth
Gauner
Gauner

I've made a decent fortune selling PC potions. Some of the main quest dungeons and a few of the "hard" dungeons offer better alchemy equipment. I could be wrong, but I think that world-placed alchemy equipment may be leveled to your character. It seemed I didn't find anything above journeyman until level 20-ish. (and I was a master in alchemy around level 18) Hope that helps, Good luck, and happy hunting!
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1