Timelines?

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

I am interseted in the timeline between different occurences in Nehrim. Example is I have only seen one date 817 TR , (what does TR stand for)
What years is it we are at now?
Before the game was started was a storyboard / timeline put together.
Really am interested. Any help much appreciated. :P
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

TR should mean after Treomar (the time Treomar was distroyed, and Erodan killed).
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

himmelslicht hat geschrieben:
TR should mean after Treomar (the time Treomar was distroyed, and Erodan killed).
i have a few quick questions about the timeline.
1)when my little menu gives the date as 3E1017 (after treomar)... the destruction of treomar marked the end of the 2nd age and the start of the 3rd, right? or is it the 3rd age after treomar and this last age has lasted for 1017 years?
2)if either of these assumptions is correct what events marked each previous age? or if it is not, could someone explain the events that created timeline to me. and from what i can tell the amount of time passing since the destruction of treomar couldn’t have been that much longer than 1000 years, or did i miss something?
if i didn't miss too much i guess i just answered my main question. (i think that's what i wanted to say, my browser crashed a few times when i was trying to post this)
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Glad someone else is interested. Would really enjoy seeing (even draft form) a basic timeline layout and some fundamental events. So far then 3E1017 (3 different ages?), TR817(TR after Treomar), Treomar destroyed possibly 1017 years ago but also have found Erothin is the oldest city (but its oniy 2500 years old). So how long was each age? :roll:
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
@Hoxyd - thank you very much.
Just one question- since google translate is not that good.
7650 years after taxes Erothin is founded.
I see the word taxes a lot, what is the real meaning here? :?
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

"after Sternfall". "N. St." is the shortcut of the name of the 2nd Age. I dont know why google translates St. as taxes.
If you got a few days to wait, i can translate the text for you, but im sick right now, and reading it already gives me a headache.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
@himmelslicht - thank you very much. No rush. Hope you get well soon. :)
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1