Endurace has -5 penalty

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hi!

After a combat, my Endurance stats has a -5 penalty to it.
I already slept to no effect. Also I've used Cure Poison potion to no effect as well.
If this penalty results from a Damage Endurance spell, it can be restored with a Restore Endurance spell (on Vanilla Oblivion, at least).
Reading the Spell list on Nehrim Wiki, I found NO Restore Endurance spell listed there.
How can I get free from this penalty?

Thanks!
Henrique
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

1) Alchemists sell Restoration Scrolls.
2) Do you have checked for a disease? (Mandrakes, spells and some potions heal those.)
3) Maybe you have some stance active that improves some states at the cost of some other states. You can change / remove stances through your magic menu.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi Henrique :)
As far as I remember, you should be able to Restore it by Potion, Scroll or Spell. I wouldn't rely on Wiki too much in terms of Magic section, it is in a very early stage, not many spells listed there. We have definitely too few people to help:p

Are you sure you have not chosen the Warrior birthsign and Attacking Stance is not active? It gives -5 Endurance as well as -5 Heavy Armor.
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

kassandra hat geschrieben:
Hi Henrique :)
As far as I remember, you should be able to Restore it by Potion, Scroll or Spell. I wouldn't rely on Wiki too much in terms of Magic section, it is in a very early stage, not many spells listed there. We have definitely too few people to help:p

Are you sure you have not chosen the Warrior birthsign and Attacking Stance is not active? It gives -5 Endurance as well as -5 Heavy Armor.
Well... my birthsign is shown as a - in inventory. The game hasn't asked me to choose any birthsigns (like Oblivion asked me before we leave the sewers). When Nehrim will ask me this?
I do not know what is a stance, maybe I have none yet!
I am still in Gilliad vicinity, doing bounty quests at the local board. I've never been neither Stonefield nor Mage Sanctum.
I think this penalty was "acquired" after some combat in Crypt of Fetheran (sp?), a cave full of undead creatures (zombies, skeletons, acolyte skeletons and the like). Pretty nasty cave for my PC at 6th level, but I managed to defeat a creature like a ghost or a spectre in that cave (good loot from it, some pieces of armor set equipment).

Hope it helps you to help me!
:)
Thanks!
Henrique

EDIT: I used a potion of Cure Disease and the penalty is gone! Problem resolved, thanks to all who helped me out!
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Hi agian!
So it was only a disease, glad you solved your problem :)

And about birthsigns....
[+]
You will choose one in Arcane Sanctum
Enjoy your game!
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Ech dobule post, sorry;p
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1