Aaand a couple of questions! Crafting, skills and stuff

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Fenixp
Bettler
Bettler

1) When you level up (or when you increase your crafting skill), do crafted weapons get better, or do they always remain the same?
2) When your skill levels to another proficiency level (like the journeyman, apprentice etc.), do you get the same bonuses as in Oblivion?
3) Do crates in world respawn as in Oblivion? I have claimed a deserted home in Giliad as my own and I wonder if it's safe to use chests in there. Yea I know there's the omnipresent player chest, but I'm just a huge roleplayer and have decided to not use it.
4) On the other hand, is there a simple way to disable the need for teleporter stones? I am drowing in money at this point, but I can't buy them anywhere and they are generally getting on my nerves. Not a gamebreaking issue, but I just dislike the concept. On the other hand, I LOVE the concept of stronger spells requiring magic stones.
5) Where on Earth ... Err, Nehrim, is Alchemy trainer?
6) Will there be a possibility to craft armor or to craft from other materials than iron?

Edit: Added 6)
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

1) not sure. i'd assume it does, to some extent.
2) they're the same as in oblivion, i heard somewhere that it's hard coded, so no changing that.
3) some do i think. i haven't really checked that myself. and if that is the case don't ask me which ones.
4) you can get them at a few sellers, mainly in magic shops. as for removing them from the game completely, it is possible but would require a bit of editing; as far as i know.
5) i didn't have any trouble finding an alchemy trainer; try the arcane sanctum or the mountain monastery.
6) crafting form other materials is planned, as for armor i'd assume so at some point. (i have a massive stockpile of the various materials myself)
Fenixp
Bettler
Bettler

Thank for the replies, good annoying yank :-)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1