Locked doors

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Fenixp
Bettler
Bettler

During my random exploration, I have come across several locked doors. Are those parts of some sort of quest, as in Oblivion, or can I find the keys lying somewhere around? I am now near the desolated house (in the general vicinity of Giliad) and would really, REALLY like to find out what's inside.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

as far as i know most of those locations are either quest related or unfinished. although, i suppose that might not be true of them all.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

That abandoned house is one of the quest locations, though. I am pretty sure you will find the quest sooner or later as you play the game.
Fenixp
Bettler
Bettler

So, while we're at it: I have gained the Iselas family quest from the remains of dead adventurer in the wilderness. Now where the heck is the key to another parts of the dungeon? I assumed it's gonna be somewhere around the final resting place of the poor adventurer, but can't find it anywhere
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Fenixp hat geschrieben:
So, while we're at it: I have gained the Iselas family quest from the remains of dead adventurer in the wilderness. Now where the heck is the key to another parts of the dungeon? I assumed it's gonna be somewhere around the final resting place of the poor adventurer, but can't find it anywhere
i can't seem to recall the specifics of that quest. if you can't find it try saving then moving on to the castle, keep, or whatever. Wait, i think i know what you mean it's...
[+]
under a bucket near the well, or something like that.
Fenixp
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for the reply, it's just me being stupid again :D Fantastic dungeon that.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1