I seem to randomly be getting a bounty.

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Mythos1092
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I've just started the mod and I've been experiencing an odd issue. I seem to be getting, completely at random, significant bounties on me. It first happened with me suddenly getting a 1000 gold bounty which I only discovered when a guard approached me when I came back to town. Looking through my save files, it happened somewhere between me leaving town and when I arrived at the cave I was going to, despite the only living thing I encountered being a wolf. I just spent the time in jail and hoped it wouldn't happen again... yet now I seem to have gotten a 500 gold bounty despite not committing a crime. Does anyone know what the issue is?

EDIT: Actually, I think I may have figured out what it was, and that would mean it's not a glitch. For some reason the little messages in the top left of the screen occasionally don't show up, and one managed to get through telling me that I've violated an anti-magic rule. I'm guessing that that is what was giving me the bounty.
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

There should be a sound playing when you violate the magic rule.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Yeah, multiples of 500 sound like the anti-magic rule.
Are you playing with an outdated patch? Because this "message don't appear" bug is fixed alrready.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1