continue mainquest or explore

Moderator: Moderatoren

20 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Dj El Marriachi
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hey everybody.

First of all love this game! It's really amazing.

Anyway, i'm level 16 right now and just got to chapter 2 in the mainquest.
It says i should be level 11 minimum and it's sending me to the northrealm.
Problem is i havent even seen different area's yet. like 'Salathin forest' which is lvl 14+

So if i continue the mainquest i will outlevel some area's? I'm a bit afraid to continue the mainquest because it's already sending me to the northrealm.
any tips?
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi!
Really don't know what to advise you. Just do as you feel like doing. But I used to balance a bit. Some exploration/side quests and a little bit of the main quest. And it worked just fine.
Even if you go to the Northrealm, you will have the possibility to go back to previous regions.
[+]
Even your MQ will send you back to the Middlerealm, then you can explore this forest
[+]
And you can still explore the world once you have finished the main quest.
Dj El Marriachi
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thanks for the first spoiler. Guess i'll continue the mainquest a little more :)

it's funny, when the mod came out i played untill lvl 10 and then i quit somehow.
I almost uninstalled nehrim, but last week i felt like giving it another try.
And since then i'm completely hooked. Just can't stop playing. Even think about it at work :roll:

btw, is it sure they are going to add crafting rank 2 in a future patch? Cause i can only craft iron gear...
Or will they even keep adding content in general?
Roland Deschain
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

btw, is it sure they are going to add crafting rank 2 in a future patch? Cause i can only craft iron gear...
Or will they even keep adding content in general?
They are definitely adding more content in the future.
at the moment, a big addon that begins after the main story is developed that will add new quests and items.
There is no release date yet.

And they continuously fix reported bugs and add things such as new arena fights and bounty quests.

For all I know crafting will be expanded, too.
Dj El Marriachi
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

thats great news about the content!

One more question. where do the screenshots get saved? i took several but cant seem to find them anywhere.
And yes, i do have clicked the option in the launcher.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Dj El Marriachi hat geschrieben:
One more question. where do the screenshots get saved? i took several but cant seem to find them anywhere.
And yes, i do have clicked the option in the launcher.
they should be in your base nehrim directory (where you installed nehrim). for me that's "C:\Sureai\nehrim\". that's assuming you have activated screenshots in the ini files.
Dj El Marriachi
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

i had bAllowScreenShot=1 in the Ini. Screenshots weren't there though.

now i also changed iScreenShotIndex to 1. Not sure it will help cause i thought the above parameter should be enough.
strange.
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

SSs only work if you have AA disabled. Check your Launcher, and eventually change to HDR, or use your Gafics Driver settings to enable AA.
Also, whenever the game crashes, the SS-index resets, and new SSs will overwrite existing ones, so be careful.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

himmelslicht hat geschrieben:
Also, whenever the game crashes, the SS-index resets, and new SSs will overwrite existing ones, so be careful.
i did notice that. then i noticed that i found that annoying too. hmm... i seem to find a lot of things annoying these days. there was a time i used to think i was such an easy going guy. *shrugs* :roll:
Dj El Marriachi
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Still can't save screenshots. I took 15 now according to the launcher, but can find none. AA is disabled and, activate screenshots is on.
the game does seem to take a screenshot, but somehow doesnt save it.

Any idea's?

*edit, just when i wrote the above i thought of something. for some reason i didnt have acces to write to the folder where nehrim is located.
i granted permission to myself (?) and now it works
20 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2