Wiki/FAQ/Guide in English?

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
bugmenot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I have a couple of hundreds of questions that would only need a quick simple game manual, which sadly doesn't come with the game install.

Anyway, first question, easiest one: how do I unlock spell ranks? I have 50+ Willpower, 50+ Destruction, I'm level 11 and I'm doing the GO FIND THE LOOTERS main quest in Chapter 1 and I'm quite sure that I'll manage ten times better with rank 3 spells, I even have the runes for them.

Also, I found the same piece of a set again, twice, the sword of destruction and some street rober pants T.T
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

You get spellranks simply by level. One every 7 levels.

This might be helpful to you: Nehrim Wiki
bugmenot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thank you, that should be enough to scratch a few itches.
bugmenot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

New question: do crafting also increase with your character level?
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

No, the crafting scales with your Weaponsmith/Armourer/Crafting talent (whatever its called in the english version). However, there is more to be implemented later, right now you can only use iron.
bugmenot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

himmelslicht hat geschrieben:
No, the crafting scales with your Weaponsmith/Armourer/Crafting talent (whatever its called in the english version). However, there is more to be implemented later, right now you can only use iron.
Yes there is a small problem in the translation there, as Trainers are teaching "Armourer" but in the stats page it's referred as "Crafting" so I got kind of confused. And yes, there is too few stuff right now to invest in...

Is there enchanting or spellcreating available?
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

bugmenot hat geschrieben:

Is there enchanting or spellcreating available?
as far as i know there is no spell creating, there is enchanting. you'll find crystals that have spell effects, you use them like sigil stones form stock oblivion to enchant items. But no enchanting stands or whatever.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1