Lost in mine

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Prone14
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Help! I'm stuck in the beginning mine at the tavern area--no way out.

Did another thread say I should not have let my companion die, in the first scene?
And does Anmeldung mean "notification? I had only German 101, long ago.

Thanks. and Happy New Year!
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

when you fall through that weakened spot in the floor? at the very beginning? if so, you might have to start again i think.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Prone14 hat geschrieben:
Help! I'm stuck in the beginning mine at the tavern area--no way out.

Did another thread say I should not have let my companion die, in the first scene?
And does Anmeldung mean "notification? I had only German 101, long ago.

Thanks. and Happy New Year!
Anmelden/anmeldung means log in, I think :p I'm not german though so I don't know for sure. But it says "anmelden" here on the site where you log in so.. quite logic I guess. You're playing the EN version of Nehrim, right? :) Some texts / flyers in game and a few books are not translated so you know, but those are usually not that relevant / important to the game progression, so don't worry about that. :)
Prone14
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

The tavern area where I am is far from the beginning of the mine--I don't seem to need that companion and I don't want to do it all again.
Did I go completely astray? Is there a walkthrough for this? Is there a way out?

Why does the German note under the forum threads (themes) say no additions permitted?

Thanks!
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Yes, there is a walkthrough, though inofficial, I used it to check if I'd missed something in the beginning of the game. Quite handy.

Link below

http://perfectworlds.files.wordpress.co ... gh-v11.pdf

edit: if that link doesn't work, try this one http://perfectworlds.wordpress.com/2010 ... h-version/ and then click the grey/bolded "unofficial “starter” walkthrough" link to open the pdf.

Hope it helped!
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1