Nexus Tower

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
gregwak
Krieger
Krieger

Is it offical that this quest will not be finished? Understandable, just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything. I got the code for this door but the door is blocked by rocks. It's a shame, the artwork around there was impressive.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Who said it won't be finished? It depends on whether the quest designer has some more inspiration.
gregwak
Krieger
Krieger

So sorry! I was under the impression that this great team was disbanded and dispersed and no new content would be added. I did not mean to insult anyone as this game is so awesome I am either playing it or thinking about the next time I can play it. I can hardly advance the main quest as I keep finding other fun quests to do and new areas to explore.
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

"I can hardly advance the main quest as I keep finding other fun quests to do and new areas to explore."

same here :D
almost every dungeon is unique, i can't miss any of them if i find one...i'm lvl32 and just finished the treomar related quest in the main story :D

however, i get the answer for my nexus tower quest (i thought i'm so lame i can't find the way in :D)
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

koschwarz hat geschrieben:
"I can hardly advance the main quest as I keep finding other fun quests to do and new areas to explore."

same here :D
almost every dungeon is unique, i can't miss any of them if i find one...i'm lvl32 and just finished the treomar related quest in the main story :D

however, i get the answer for my nexus tower quest (i thought i'm so lame i can't find the way in :D)
Same here, hehe. I'm level 36 and I just got the quest to go to the Southrealm. I spent 1-2 hours running around Treomar looking for that door :( I hope you (SureAI) will complete this questline, I found it really awesome & fun :)
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1