couple ?s

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
thebigJ_A
Schurke
Schurke

Hey all. Just a couple of questions,

1. I just got out of the mine. I still haven't decided what type of character I want. Where should I go first if I want to be a mage/thief/fighter/whatever-other-option-there-is? (I chose the pointy-eared race, which I assume is best for mage, but the descriptions weren't clear on each race's bonuses.)

2. Does charisma matter? I haven't seen the silly persuasion minigame, whch was one of the few things it was good for in Oblivion.

3. How do I use the pick/shovel? Is there a prompt when I get to a place I can use them? I'd assumed the pick would be used in the mine, but it wasn't.

Thanks!
Donkerman
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

1. Try to get to tirin abbey first (your home), later you will get a chance to choose a birthsign (class). Just like oblivion there arent strict class lines in the game, you could be a jack of all trades and master of all in one.

2. So far I havent seen charisma matter much, except to get better prices from traders.

3. At certain points you will see ore formations which you can click on. Only if you have a pick you will hear a clanking sound and be able to retrieve ore. Shovel works the same, but you use it on dirt mounds to dig for loot.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1