a bit unbalanced gameplay

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
kestas
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Well, i like almost everything about Nehrim. My complaint is about playing Nehrim with sneak and marksman skills. For example, being at level 18 and having sneak skill at 60 (while using boots that give 13 bonus and 10 % chamaleon) and marksman skill above 50, you can kill very strong enemies even unnoticed. Most of dungeons are dark, so only thing you need to do is hide in the shadows and take a few shoots... :) I get 350-400 experience points for these enemies and i kill them with 3-4 shots. I think enemies should be more aware of character's presence. Playing with sword is much much harder! :)
TrexTitan
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

well that depends on how you play, a assasin should not always opt for marksman if you want to stay in character... sneak in, using your sneak skill and use a dagger. the game is only as fun as you make it. making enemies more aware would render warriors/rangers completly unable to score a crit or sneak by enemies.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Played as marksman/sneak, and yes, it can seem easy. But I found from chapter 4 on (or was it chapter 3) I was spotted very easily by wilderness creatures even with sneak at 100 and with weak armour ratings became mincemeat quite often. The whole point to me of playing sneak/assasin or sneak/marksman is the ability to creep in and kill with one blow without getting caught and the anxiety of knowing if you are caught you are done for. I think making sneak a little harder to level up in would be more preferable.
If you think its way too easy, could always push the difficulty level up to 100 and see if that helps make the game more enjoyable for you.
Darkheart
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I concur that sneak crits are too easy to achieve and can make the game very easy. Playing with difficulty 100 doesnt help very much... Though, this is an old problem the game inherited from Oblivion. Jogs Stealth Overhaul remedies this quite well. Atm I don't know how to use OBSE with Nehrim, which SO needs. Can someone help me out please?
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Atm I don't know how to use OBSE with Nehrim, which SO needs. Can someone help me out please?
I've never used OBSE, just the mod manager with Oblivion and now Wrye Bash. You might want to post the above question in the Modifications forum.
Morbide
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Nehrim is very OBSE-friendly. The launcher supports it, all you have to do is install OBSE in your Nehrim folder.
Darkheart
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Morbide hat geschrieben:
Nehrim is very OBSE-friendly. The launcher supports it, all you have to do is install OBSE in your Nehrim folder.
Great! Thanks for the info!
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1