Spells problem

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
KiLe
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Please help me...
I typed PSB cheat to have all spells and magic, and now i always have a problem when a spell is needed for a quest because i dont know what spell to use!
Can you please tell me what spell to use on a mission when i and Kim have to call Caliais (or something like that, the priest) to open the door to the temple in the Southrealm??
Morbide
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Congratulations, you have broken your game. Here's hoping you have a recent savegame without having used psb.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Well, if he has gone the whole way up to the Ostian quest, then he will probably be able to continue with the game.
But "psb" is STILL a bad idea. You get lots of resistances, weaknesses and other stuff that totally unbalances your character. I don't know how the right spell is called in English, but in German it is "Gefährten rufen", which I'd translate to "Call companions".
TrexTitan
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

can't say i feel like helping someone who cheats like that, i can't even imagine how playing a game like that is any fun... whats so fun about playing a rpg with a char thats gimped? he can't learn any new spells.. where's the fun in that?...

also it sounds like you have a trial and error problem, just stick at it.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1