Wanted posters bounty bug?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Steve
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Hi.
Loving the game, it's amazing! Thanks.
I'm having a problem with the bounty quests accessed through the wanted posters.
I have killed the 'Death Fairy' (think she was the fifth quest) and received 700gp when I clicked the wanted poster in Stonefield.
I then clicked the poster again to get another quest, but even though i clicked 'take on a new bounty hunt' no dialogue box appeared telling me who to kill, or where to find them.
if i click on the poster again it now tells me I need to complete the quest i have been given.
Nothing shows in my log! is this a bug or are there only five bounty quests?
thanks for your time :)
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

#6 is not translated yet.
fishboy11
Krieger
Krieger

i just had the same thing happen to me with the wanted posters, also i just brought a pair of shoes back to the princess or queen or whatever her name is in stonefield and my quest log still says that i have a pair of shoes to give her even though i already gave them to her.
JoKeR
Gauner
Gauner

fishboy11 hat geschrieben:
i just had the same thing happen to me with the wanted posters, also i just brought a pair of shoes back to the princess or queen or whatever her name is in stonefield and my quest log still says that i have a pair of shoes to give her even though i already gave them to her.
Did you give her multiple shoes ? There's more than 1 pair.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1