Feedback and small mistake in translation

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Grizlly
Bettler
Bettler

Hey guys great work on this! Pretty impresive and think that in compare of oblivion is what looks like fan product and Nehrim like proffesion one :)

Here and there are some small things that I can imagine little different but nothing important. (for example you have nicely done roleplaying of NPC in cityes - they move around, do daily stuff but with players they dont interact. Non-quested char have just 3-4 standart anwsver for players when you wish to speak with them. I dont think it will be good to make best friend of each other but at least some option like ask about empire, news and rumons could be cool. (Or at least during quest when you need direction to someone - looking really long where Reman life in Erothin without sucess - (before greaveyard scene))

And that small misstake mentioned in name of topic
- in alchemy the effect that should be named fatique are incorrecly named endurance. (in time of creating and as final product)
JOG
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Grizlly hat geschrieben:
in alchemy the effect that should be named fatique are incorrecly named endurance. (in time of creating and as final product)
A safe bet for a translation "mistake", because in the german game the stat that is very low when you're tired, and at 100% when you're fit and rested is called "Ausdauer" (endurance/stamina) instead of "Erschöpfung/Müdigkeit" (fatigue). Which actually makes sense, when you think about it :)
Grizlly
Bettler
Bettler

True :) In fact is really so small cosmetict thing but hate it - its in enchant too(well we can probably say it will apper everywhere where should be fatique expect non-crafted potion they have right name but wrongly named effect). So imagine my happieness when I put my necklase +30 endurance and found out that is into fatique :D
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1