Gameplay Help *warning spoiler ahead*

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
chaoz77
Bettler
Bettler

So I have gotten to the part where I choose to search for the poison bottle in barn, the problem is, I could not find the poison bottle anywhere. Am I on the right place? the barn here refers to the shed with 4 sheep under it right? not Andrusch's house yes? infact I was so frustrated that I've search for hours on the same spot that I began using the TFC command(toggle free camera) but nope, no good even with the help of free camera I couldn't locate the poison bottle, is it a bug? I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me the exact location of poison bottle.

thanks,
Zuletzt geändert von chaoz77 am 15.09.2010 03:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Chasm
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hint 1
[+]
They are not on the ground level.
Hint 2
[+]
Would you hide them in a chest?
Hint 3
[+]
Not every container looks like a chest.
chaoz77
Bettler
Bettler

[+]
*facepalm* I knew something was fishy about the boxes with the corn, I tried bashing it which is pointless of course, thanks for the hint :D
But now I seem to have another problem most probably a bug, I've been doing the bounty quest and so far so good until I finished the death fairy contract, after I returned to the bounty board and received my money, I click on the notice again to get another bounty mission. The problem is, right after I clicked on it, I received the notification that I get the bounty mission but it provides no details of it and no quest marker either, and if I tried clicking on the notice again, it told me to complete the current bounty mission(which I don't know what it is since there's no details about it).
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Somehow the translated version doesn't have the next bounty quest yet. We will fix this.
chaoz77
Bettler
Bettler

oh alright then thanks for letting me know, oh and one more thing, sorry to sound so noob but the lack of quest marker and not too detailed quest information I find it sometimes very hard to find my objective, like where can I find the Erothin cemetary? it's not the crypt next to the cathedral right? I've been looking everywhere for it and still could not find it.

Edit: nevermind found Reman by luck and followed him to the cemetary
chaoz77
Bettler
Bettler

I've got another question, this time its regarding the crafting skill in Nehrim, so how can I increased my carfting skill actually? and whenever I tried clicking on crafting rank II weapon, it keeps saying 'currently not possible', is this normal? and if so when will I be able to to craft more powerful weapon?
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1