Untranslated Note

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Imperial Knight
Gauner
Gauner

First of all let me say that I haven't been this giddy while playing a game in a LONG time. Congrats and thank you for making it so. I've only just started, and I'm already full of excitement and completely blow away with the detail you guys at SureAI put into even just the beginning of the game. It makes me VERY excited for what is to come later.

But to the point, I have found an untranslated note titled "Verwitterte Notiz" (sorry, unable to get a screenshot, Print Screen doesn't want to work) some ways into the beginning dungeon, on a shelf, next to some Rancid Dispell potions. Hope this helps!

It's probably nothing important, and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, I'm just bringing it to your attention. =]

Again, thank you SO much for this work of art!
Donkerman
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Apparently its not important. Only quest related text have been translated so far. Onther non-essential text will be translated in future, so enjoy the game.
Imperial Knight
Gauner
Gauner

Donkerman hat geschrieben:
Apparently its not important. Only quest related text have been translated so far. Onther non-essential text will be translated in future, so enjoy the game.
Ah, got it. Yeah I wasn't too worried about it, I was just under the impression that they had translated everything and missed a thing or two. Ignore this then :P
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I've got a topic called "Um, in English" that has a translation. It's basically telling you about the nearby potions.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1