Travel in dn madness. Problem.

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
roxon_55
Gauner
Gauner

Travel in dn madness.Reise in dn Wahnsinn. Problem.
So far my problem is NOT== A "Game Problem"== After reading Callisto teleports YOU, I went back 40 save redid the same same problem, then 100 same. So STARTED new game Stuck to the main Quest as they came up, had to type more, take more screen pictures, to translate.Bach up to "Den Ausfall wagen. The failure risk." Thanks for the Report Back.
Zuletzt geändert von roxon_55 am 10.08.2010 03:21, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

I don't get it. You are not teleported to Wellenfels?
Arandor
Hoher
Hoher

Please attach a savegame of yours.
roxon_55
Gauner
Gauner

restarted a new game played all the way through till Arantheal got his sword ,went from there to get Callisto, left on horse back to go to Cahbaet, save to allow game crashes every now an then Crashed loaded save file, Arantheal was not on horse could NOT find Him, Deleted save file Reloaded from Arantheal getting his Sword, ended getting through to Cahbaet, When they give you Choice of Who to go with, I Picked Arantheal HE went to GUMBIE mode would not Shift,did thi 3times, playing from Arantheal getting his Sword, 4 time went with Taranor clean out Darlan, Callisto did teleport to wellfells.
We get to Ostian Worked well till we have to find the secret entrance to Ayleid ruin going up the mountain you go across a wooden when you come of bridge Callisto gets stuck on lIP you go past him he goes to GUMBIE mode, after A couple reloads when you got to bridge had to wait on other end of Bridge till Cillsto got of the end All went well till you Talk to Arkt at Shrine them went to Movie Mode, will leave alone till english translation come OUT have Typed 2Mb of scripts,pictures,quest update. Sofar was worth the typing held my intrest, on to 3 time Playing have not gone past Arantheal quest yet will with english.
GroBe RaumzeitkrUmmung
FUr 6 Stunden Nehrim.
Deformierte Raumzeit.
fUr 100 Stunden Nehrim.
Dont know if put right ones they are typed out of the game.
Is FUN to Play Sorry about not uploading a save file. Dont think it would help when i might be causing the problems.
Thanks WELL WORTH PLAYING.
Waune
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

We know about the problems in the riding passage:
- The crash is apparently fixed by reinstalling the game.
- If you reload a save and Arantheal disappears from his horse, then you should look out for him INSIDE his horse. That's right - when the bug appears, his horse has broken collision allowing you to look inside the horse and click on Arantheal (just click around - he is invisible but clickable).
Unfortunately we don't know what exactly causes these problems, and it could likely be the Oblivion engine. Horses are buggy in Oblivion...

As for the rest, alas, I have no idea what the hell you are speaking about. I didn't know that Australian English has its own grammar... ;)
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1