Hunting Skill not properly working

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hi Everyone!

After years, I decided to start playing Nehrim once again. I'm already out of startng mine and I found a merchant (Marius), from whom I bought a "Hunting Skill - Claw Removal" book. Thing is: I had some Learning Points spare and I did read the book, thus spending the amount of Learning Points need to learn the skill. However, I'm stll unable to collect any claws from the animals I kill. The beasts (young lions, wolves bolars etc) keep only "dropping" meat but no claws at all. Not once.

What could be wrong? Do i have to have some form of "hunting tools" in my inventory? I'm using pure Nehrim Steam version, no other mods installed.

Thanks in advance!
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello henriquejr
Have you entered your talent in your hunting skills journal?
Not all animals have claws, wild boars or wolves have Talon, so it may well be that you took the wrong skill for it.

You can also attach a save game here so we can check if you think there's still an error. Game saves with Nehrim enabled can be found at:
...\Steamapps\common\Oblivion\Saves
we always need 2 files, a -.ess and a -.obse file,
(if possible no autosave or quicksave, but a manually saved one), put both in an archive and attach it to the post here.

oops
The translation here is rather contradictory, I normally use the German version and have just switched to English as a test.
There in the Hunting-Menue Claw and Talon is translated with Claws and Talon
but in the inventory with Claw and Claws (in the original german version this is "Klaue" and "Kralle")
Claws has been clearly confused here. sorry.

thanks for the hint
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1