English Voice overs?

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
kwalden
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi, I was just wondering if there were any English Voice overs in this game? I ask because I read really slowly and hearing the game in German while trying to read what is being conveyed in English is difficult, (for me at least)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

do you mean Nehrim?
that one (and earlier games) doesn't have english voice overs, just subtitles in a variety of languages.

Enderal does have an english dub, if that doesn't work for some reason we'll find out why ;)
kwalden
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Ah, I see. Thank you for letting me know.

As for Enderal, I own a copy of the Forgotten Stories, is that the one you're speaking of, or is there another version of Enderal?

And if it is a different version, how or where do I download it from, since the main webpage here directs me to Forgotten Stories.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

26.07.2020 18:02kwalden hat geschrieben:
Ah, I see. Thank you for letting me know.

As for Enderal, I own a copy of the Forgotten Stories, is that the one you're speaking of, or is there another version of Enderal?

And if it is a different version, how or where do I download it from, since the main webpage here directs me to Forgotten Stories.
(moved your thread to the Nehrim forums)

no, there's just "Enderal - Forgotten Stories" :)
you may find the name "Enderal - Shards of Order" though, that was the old version which is no longer supported.
Diaz Ex Machina
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I know there was a fan project to give Nehrim an English dub, is it still being worked on? I'd really like to play that game, but the German voiceover isn't really my thing.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

after my last information this team of translators (not SureAI) was looking for a successor to whom they would give their previous material, I don't know how far these works were.
Diaz Ex Machina
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Dang, I guess we won't see an English dub soon then.

Now I really wish I did better in those German classes I took for 8 years, but for the love of me I couldn't get myself to like that language enough to study it.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1