Pausing dialogue

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
ArayaScreams
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Sorry if this has been brought up before. If it has, I hope there's already a solution.

I've just starting playing, and I'm having a problem with dialogue. It can be hard to keep up sometimes, and it will end up moving to the next page of subtitle dialogue before I've finished reading, and unfortunately I understand very little German. I'm wondering if there's already a mod that either will pause dialogue until I click, or probably even better something that opens a traditional dialogue box, similar to how Morrowind handled it. Something that lets me read all the dialogue, and not have to worry about missing details.

Thank you, I hope to hear from everyone soon.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Key [ ESC ] works as such, only the dialogue-sound is then cut off, if this has more side effects? sorry, n.a.
but you can also install other languages (for subtitles in English, French, Russian, Japanese, Korean)
or you can wait for the version of Steam
I hope, this help you
ArayaScreams
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Not the best solution, but it at least does work. The more I think about it the more it seems the most elegant solution would be to just put dialogue through a traditional dialogue box, but i haven't seen anything like that, and not sure how much of a pain it is to implement in Oblivion. Hopefully we can keep each other informed if such a thing is found.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1