What body slots does "Thief's Dressing" fill?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

I have a question about the single piece of Thief's Dressing that you can find in the Ruins of Raljien.

It looks like a piece of light leather chest armour but seems to take up all body slots - boot/leg/chest/hand, leaving only the head free for a hood or helmet. Is this working as intended? Is it supposed to be treated like a robe?

I discovered this when I equipped a Miner's Helmet, Fur Cuirass, Fur Gauntlets, Fur Greaves and Fur Boots. I then equipped the Thief's Dressing and all of the four fur pieces were unequipped, leaving only the Miner's Helmet and the Thief's Dressing. This was unexpected so I thought I would ask.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

it's intended that way.
the Shrouded Armor in Oblivion covers the same slots, doesn't it?

and the armor already includes everything ;)
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

That is good to know - I was just confused because it looked like a chest piece in the inventory but displaced my leggings and boots when I tried to wear it revealing skinny white legs!

The stats are nice and it is handy to have it all in one piece, but has been replaced by the two pieces of the Garb of the Highway Thief genuine set that I have now found. Raljien was an interesting dungeon!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1