English translation

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Flamingo
Bettler
Bettler

Hello, after finishing Enderal.. beautiful and amazing.. stunning game! With mindblowing story... ididn't want it to end just yet... so.. I decided i will play Nehrim too and educate myself in German by listening to it a bit... buuut you know... subtitles gotta stay english..
After absolutely incredible beginning, when i got out of the cave and got stopped by fella to venture into mine.. to eventually block rats from comming... problem occured
When i "used" the stone blocks... it gave me description of stone in german, when i took the stony and sucessfully took it into rat hole, description saying that stone fits was in german too
So.. is there any fix to these problems? I got the most recent Nehrim version, once reinstalled for graphic bug reasons.. now working very well
Or is it just small issue, which im gonna find from time to time, but not being troublesome at all overall?
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

>>>Or is it just small issue, which im gonna find from time to time, but not being troublesome at all overall?<<<

I am only at level 9, but I would say that describes my experience. Annoying, but so far no place where is has been game or quest breaking. I wouldn't expect a fix at this point. I don't think they are still working on Nehrim. But you never know. Enderal, and hopefully the donations the team got for it, may invigorate them to someday take another look. Just to keep their legacy in good shape :-)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

When i "used" the stone blocks... it gave me description of stone in german, when i took the stony and sucessfully took it into rat hole, description saying that stone fits was in german too
Yes, that's just how it is. Some things didn't get translated. You should be able to play the game without any problems, or at least very minor ones. Mostly what wasn't translated are a few unimportant signs, books and notes, so if you find a note still in German, don't worry about missing something important, it won't be. As you mentioned, it's just a small issue. The English translation was done 6 years ago, so don't expect SureAI to be doing anything more with Nehrim. They barely have enough people to do what they need and want to do with Enderal.

I'm sure you will enjoy Nehrim (even though it tends to crash so save often). When you finish Nehrim if you still haven't had your fill of Vyn, I would recommend playing Arktwend also. It isn't a polished and the English subtitles take a bit of effort to get installed right but it has some really interesting landscapes, challenging quests, etc.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1