crime issue

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello im lev 26 now and reely enjoying nehrim but iv started gettin a very anoing problem. i dont no exactly when it started but i acidently cast magic in a town in the middle realm and iv started gettin gards coming up to me saying iv commited a crime. and regardles after paying the fine it still happens to me and whats worse is sometimes the fine is more then 25G. and yet i havent cast magic ..its reely wierd because i got it happening to me in cahbaet just now and i have no choice but to pay it as i dont want to screw up the game by resisting arest.i must of had this happen to me well over 10 times and its getting more consistant its very anoing..dose anyone no a fix for this or no if the problem is just game related and i need to speek to an NPC to clear my fine..please advise.thanks
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Have you checked your stats? After you pay the fine, check your stats and see if the bounty is down to 0. If paying the fine doesn't remove the bounty, you could try going to jail instead of paying the fine, and check if the bounty is down to 0 when you get out of jail. Also, it is possible to be "caught" committing crimes such as stealing and trespassing even though it doesn't appear that anyone sees you.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

i think it might of had somting to do with the ghost horse. this might be a bug
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1